Saturday, October 05, 2002

Turk wanted me to see sorry ass samurai medieval flick with him..FUCK THAT..I'm going to see the PUPPET SHOW!!! Went last year, was so incredibly insane had to go again. Old brew works turned into art commune hosted event. Show started with gnome hosts playing horns and other things, onto a fun puppet/stage show about palindromes, then crazy dance competition between giant dryer lint puppets, intermission. Next up the gnomes battled a giant balloon headed bridge troll and defeated it with music and a sharp pin, then a toy puppet show showcasing US foreign policy and ending with a very traditional marionette rendition of Peter Pan. Went to nearby coffeeshop/bar for sandwich a joe and a few smirnoff ice's. I try to use my two hour old transfer on the ride back only to be chastised by the driver as I get off, he doesn't make me pay though. I swear everytime I try something sneaky it always backfires on me....have to get to work early tomorrow to finish project I started last night.

No comments: