Friday, September 06, 2002

Drinking "Thumbs Up" the Coca Cola of India in a very nice glass bottle and crunching on Laxmi Brand Coconut Chikki (brittle). The Chikki is very hard and if I'm not careful I'll break a tooth or two. Watching a relatively gentle looking large skinhead bob to and fro to the mambo music on the radio while perusing through the classic ec reprints of Vault of Horror......
End of week dinner at UG, place is bustling, young couple in front of me are showing their baby how to use a toy cell phone. I feel like grabing it (the toy cell phone of course) and throwing it across the room or stomping on it till it is no more...poor kid..I get the turkey burger well done with waffle fries, Heinz ketchup will be used mightily. A big lady setting in front of me is using her plastic straw as a toothpick and didn't finish her pierogis...two strikes. Decide to get the keylime pie instead of the deep dish apple....next time it could be the other way around...pretty stuffed...

No comments: