Friday, August 02, 2002

Today I was called the perenial "bull in a china shop"....I'm just like that sometimes...I just can't help it...sometimes things want me to knock them down...snort..drag hoof..snort...Went to a Philipino restaurant with the turk, our meals were amazingly meat laden with heaping mounds of beef and chicken...I thought food from this part of the world was supposed to light and delicate...wrong...don't tell the big rig truckers..if they get wind of this place they'll be here 24/7. Coffee afterwards at a victorian cafe, we ougled the new strategic Napoleonic wargame by GMT, fooled around with the turk's two player variant for a multi-player ancients game and then did a few rounds of the new Knizia Lord of the Rings game. The Knizia game is very clever and fast, I liked it alot and will probably play it many more times.

No comments: