Monday, July 15, 2002

Today#1: Walk in the Coffee joint for quick buy and go lunch, as I walk in I notice to my left a young brown clad ups driver on break hanging out with the young woman who pushes a baby carriage with plastic babies. No one ever talks or sits with her, never ever, the plastic babies are sometime substituted with small stuffed animals. I get my grande Kenya, turkey sandwich and a cranberry scone and turn to the milk and sugar area. As I pour skim into my coffee I notice unshaven older western dressed gentleman writing large words in a well used standard composition book....pour too much milk....skim milk everwhere....I am a coffee house slob...I can't take myself anywhere....I try to clean up as best I can...as I walk out one of the owners is bringing cases of the famous french soft drink, Orangina.
#2"Whats that up there, with Judy Garland on it?" "Oh, that's Wizard of Oz Monopoly, here I'll get it down for you." "Wow that's really great, I really love Judy Garland, I not gay or anything I just really like Judy Garland." "Don't be embarrassed sir, lots of people like Judy Garland, not just gay people." Ha
#3Out of control out the supadupa market, nectarines look good. I'm driving aggressively, I'm not watching out for the other guy, I almost cause a few wrecks. I need Johnson's Baby Shampoo!!!!! I almost buy Kraft sponge bob square pants macaroni and cheese with powder sea blue cheese but I don't.....lame.

No comments: