Monday, April 29, 2002

Feeling used, bruised and generally beat up from retail con action this past weekend, not to mention sick. The way too cold climate control of the facility along with the thousands of participantes walking about usually results in me getting some type of bug each year, but I think I'm feeling better already. While having the Great American eggs/bacon/pancakes breakfast this morning, I egged on a university policewoman to go for the Feta cheese in her omelette, she was waffling, but I was able to convince her. After a few bites she thanked me profusely for the suggestion. I left happy knowing I had brought another human being closer to the joys of Feta. After breakfast I went to buy some books, something really amusing, something gothic and something historical.

No comments: