Tuesday, January 15, 2002

The two things of note today: A street artist who I never have seen before came in and wanted to sell us a small water color he did of our building. I hesitated at first but he was weirdly nice and said he spent last sunday afternoon doing it out in the cold. The more I looked at it the more I liked it and he seemed like the real deal. He wanted 5 bucks, I gave him a 10 spot. He was thrilled to have coffee $. Money well spent for both of us. I guess if I was a whiz kid I could have a picture of this up here, but I'm not whiz enough yet, so maybe later. Thing two, coworker coaxed me try a vanilla peep Valentine heart. Its nice to know that the people who gave us peeps to begin with have decided to branch into other holidays..now thats confectionery vision!

No comments: